We would love to host your next event!
Celebrating a birthday, looking for something exciting for your next office get together? Maybe you’re hosting a bridal or a baby shower, bachelorette party, or just want to get a group of friends together? Let us host an event everyone will be talking about. Plus, all your guests will get to bring home their very own special painting to keep, along with some pretty special memories!
For questions, or to book your party, please email Lisa@CanvasAndChardonnay.com
Large Private Parties
– For Private Parties, we require minimum of 25 painters for evening or weekend classes, or 20 for day-time classes during the week. We can fit a maximum of 55 painters. The cost is $35 per painter. Beverages are additional. You are welcome to bring snacks, or have it catered, if you’d like.
– Our art instructor will lead you through a painting that you choose. The best way to see our paintings is to flip through the calendar. You can go forward and backwards, to see our full collection.
– A $300 deposit is required to book your party. Once the deposit is processed, we will add it to the calendar, and your guests can start registering. As long as you do meet the minimum requirement of painters, your deposit will be refunded to you, or applied to the cost of the party, whichever you choose. If you do not meet the minimum requirement of painters, the deposit will not be refunded, so please be sure that you do indeed have at least the minimum committed to joining us.
– You can choose any open day on the calendar.
If you have less than 20 painters, we’d still love to host your group!!! Smaller groups can join right in to any regular class. You can tell how many seats are available in each class, on the registration page. There is a drop down box at the bottom that says “Number of Tickets”. The highest number there, is the actual number of seats left in that class. If there is not a painting already chosen for the date you are interested in having your party, you can certainly email us a request if you have one, and we will happily consider that.
– We love to host kids parties! We do require a minimum of 20 painters (maximum of 40). The price is $25 per painter (adult or child). If you have a smaller group we encourage you to join one of the regular “KIDS DAY” classes, and you’re sure to have just as much fun. Also, if your child has a specific painting they’d like to do, and nothing is booked for that date yet, let us know, as we do take requests.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We are now offering “To Go” parties as well! Keep in mind that painting can be a messy endeavor, and is best suited for our studio, but if you’re set on having us come to you, we’d be thrilled to!
The cost for “To Go” parties is $600 which includes the first 15 painters. Additional painters over 15, are $35 per painter. The $600 is required to secure your spot, and is non-refundable. Then we would need a final number of painters, along with payment at least 48 hours prior to the event. All payments for “To Go” parties are non-refundable.
Drinks are not provided for To Go Parties, so be sure to stock up on your favorite beverages. The party host will need to provide tables and chairs for painters, as well as any music if you’d like.